Posy Gering is a highly engaging speaker on the topic of reinvention. Deeply authentic, she creates an experience for her audience that enriches their sense of meaning as individuals and as a group.
- Renew energy, focus, and curiosity
- Learn practical skills
- Build the perceived value of your meeting
- One minute to change your life: We’re all busy, often, too busy. This interactive presentation gives the audience practical tools and techniques to reinvent in a minute to de-stress, expand possibility, improve relationships … and more.
- Your ten entrepreneurial essentials: Hikers know that there are ten things you should always have in your pack. The same is true of your everyday life in business for yourself. This lively interactive presentation helps the audience uncover, renew, and pack ten essential tools to survive and enhance daily experiences – such as disappointment, burn out, or stress.
- Social media or social mess? – myth-busting communication in the digital age; Email, tweeting, texting, all provide immediacy and convenience, yet, also, create a new set of challenges. Posy will take you behind the scenes and give the audience 5 important tools to improve the success of their communications, in any medium.
- Stock your inside emergency recovery kit: You’ve probably got your shoes and flashlight under your bed and clean water and food stocked in the event of an earthquake, but life events rock your world with much more frequency. Learn practical techniques for recovery from the inner seismic events: disappointment, frustration, or loss.
- Sustainability 101: True sustainability starts within. The audience will learn how to mine their truly renewable resources: resiliency, meaning and purpose.
- Occupy this meeting! This topic is an interactive experience designed to re-invigorate your meeting, reignite the relevance, and reconnect your membership to the value of your organization